1. Check out this bookshelf! It's totally customizable, how nifty neato is that?? I love the chunkiness of the wood and that the books are inset into it. I've got some gorgeous blue glass bottles that I'd love to stick on this thing.
2. this is such a sweet ring. I think it would be so cute sized for your thumb, or even as an alternative style wedding band.
3. Moxie and Oliver's entire shop is full of GORGEOUS leather bags, Love the modern designs, LOVE cut of the bags, LOVE LOVE LOVE the worn look to this "woodie" bag.
4. I'm a big fan of Michael Shapcott's work, his original painting "Drift" is available in his personal shop.
5. And you know I LOVE vintage cameras! Drooling over this one Argus Twin Lens right now. :D
6. Anyone who's seen my living room knows how much I love vintage frames! Check out this really beautiful old frame. I love the light, creamy color and the gold scrollies! Pretty, pretty, pretty...